Sunday, January 10, 2010

Paul And Her Passport

Resolutions check!!

I am working out.. though not as much as I should be.  Three times in week one, three times in week two... but I also ate everything in sight last week.  Mmmm.. cookies and peanut butter m&ms.. and hot tamales.. and cookies..  ENOUGH!  This week is SERIOUS.  If you're wondering where I'm at, I'm at THE GYM!

Movies... we saw Avatar--AWESOME!! You MUST see in 3-D, do not wait for this one to go to video.

Travel--here I go!!  I'm planning trips to Phoenix, DC and Buffalo.. woo hoo! I can't wait.  I've never been to see my brother (I'm a horrible, HORRIBLE sister!!) and 80 degrees and sunshine sounds damn good right now!!  So does holding an adorable little baby (Ashton James!!) and seeing my ladies Dani and Cassie!!!  And who loves weddings? (I do! I do!) I can't wait to see Carrie and Scott tie the knot in October.. which means I get to stamp another country--Canada!--into my passport!  Wheeee!

So there's your update.. my teeth are whiter, my hair is longer, and I am back in love with Mary Kay 3-in-1 cleanser (if you haven't tried it, ladies, you must!! So soft!)

This was a pretty boring post... but hey.. that's me :) Me with my passport and shorts, ready to go!!

2 comments:

  1. WOOO!! BPs in the B'lo! the shorts might not be necessary - although October in WNY, you really never know :)

    Can't wait woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you. A whole whole lot.

    ReplyDelete