Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hello, February

Life is a delicate balance between good and bad.

"I've got good news.. and I've got bad news.."

"Good versus evil."

"The angel on one shoulder.. the devil on the other."

you get the picture

February brings a new, exciting month that's one step closer to Spring...
 it also brings a ratings period chockful of series stories, long hours for both Brian and I, and.. well.. we are still in winter.  Boo.

GOOD: Finally making headway on my scrapbook.. that I finally returned to after my wine-accident-sabbatical
BAD:  Not having time for aforementioned scrapbook due to three early mornings for story shoots/speaking engagements this week

GOOD: The Olympics! So exciting!
BAD:  ABC not having the Olympics.  DOH!  AND Brian working non-stop this month and unable to watch Opening Ceremonies with our Olympic duo, Scott and Megan.. boooo.....

GOOD:  Lots of great stories to share, and lots of great causes to support.
BAD:  Not enough time to compile and research previously mentioned stories.. and attend causes.. just a few more hours a day, please??

GOOD:  I've decided I'm giving up pop for Lent
BAD:  I've decided I'm giving up pop for Lent

GOOD:  Birthdays, birthdays, BIRTHDAYS!!! Including.. MINE!!!  Note: I love my birthday :)  And NO, this is not a milestone birthday for me... but it'll be a damn good one!
BAD:  What should I do?!?! I can't decide!!! 

ok.. I'm done bitching and complaining--bottom line, I am a really lucky girl about to begin a new, fantastic month.  Wheeee!  :)

One final note:  a BIG congratulations to Miss Nebraska--Brittany Jeffers.  She finished in the Top 10 at Miss America last night!  Nebraska hasn't had a Top 10 finisher in 27 years!! I don't know Brittany well, but she has made her state very proud!  Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment