Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sweet Dreams

So, the name of this blog is "The Other BP".. and its point is to write about the adventures of my little family.  However.. my little family hasn't really had any adventures lately.

I got hair extensions.

Brian and his Millard North Mustangs are on a solid winning streak (knock on wood).

Mack ran into a wall... and rolled off the bed... and tripped going up the stairs.

So, I'm considering changing the theme of this blog... to my psycho mind.

You see, I have some WACKED OUT DREAMS.  I know the theories.. that food or alcohol or whatever else pushes your mind to places where odd, bizarre things happen.  Not me.. I AM odd and bizarre and so, therefore, my dreams are usually quite entertaining.  AND I remember them in ridiculous detail.

SO HERE WE GO...

DREAM BLOG, NIGHT ONE.

Last night, I dreamed that my Dad told me he invested in something.... that he'd bought A HAWAIIAN ISLAND for $4.3 billion. (Yes, I remembered the dollar amount.)  So, I asked him if Brian and I could go with a bunch of our friends.  He said no, he didn't want them to trash the place.  So I asked him if we could go wtih just our friends Scott and Megan.  He said 'ok, for $300 for the week'.

Wow!  What a deal!

Flash forward to Hawaii... and suddenly it was my high school girlfriends, and a guy I went to high school with but haven't seen or talked to IN YEARS.. and his brother... but his brother's real name was Old Dominion.. like the College Basketball team.

RANDOM.  At first, we were swimming in a pool at the hotel... which by the way, had a Starbucks in the lobby... and your choice of carryout cup.. but you had to poor the coffe in yourself because you WERE NOT allowed to take your ceramic mug to your room.  While at the pool, I saved someone's kid who fell in and was drowning.

Next thing I know, I was very upset because Pammie, Mel and Jenni wouldn't talk to me or hang out with me.. until I bombarded them at Pammie's Hawaiian apartment.. and told them I felt BETRAYED.. that specific word.  Apparently, Pam was recording the confrontation on video, watched it, and felt horrible about our fight when she saw it on tape.. so the girls came to find me.  I was back in my hotel room and watched, from high up, as Pammie asked MY BOSS, in a crowd of people, where I was.

What the f***?

So then we all hung out in my hotel room.. which wasn't really a room, it was like a giant L shaped living room with a kitchenette...

See what I mean?? Brandi = crazy!!!
I think this new format will be QUITE entertaining :)

3 comments:

  1. What do you meeeeean you haven't had any adventures lately???!!! We almost DIED on Saturday night. ;-)

    I'm sad I didn't get to go to Hawaii in your dream. I guess that means we will just have to go for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo hooo! HAWAII!! Let's go NOW! To celebrate survival :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to me!!!! Now I just need someplace to stash the kids...

    ReplyDelete