Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What I Did On My Winter Vacation

1--I sang the National Anthem at the UNO Mavericks Hockey game
ADRENALINE RUSH!!  It's been awhile since I've been that nervous about something.. thankfully it went well!  Good times!

2--Mack and I walked around Walnut Creek Monday night. 
The weather was just too beautiful to NOT workout outside.  I can't find a mileage count for it.. but it took us a little more than an hour... so a few miles?  He was POOPED!  And I felt great :)  The start of my latest workout regime?? Here's hoping...

3--Cleaning.
Major cleaning.  And laundry.

4--Scrapbooking. 
I'm almost done with Volume 1: The Engagement!!  Wow... that sounds REALLY pathetic...

5--Megs and Jen
Time with my ladies!!! SOOOO GREAT!!!  And I CAN'T WAIT to see Pammie Friday night and have more time with my girls!!

6--Home Improvement
New curtains in our bedroom and a new fan.  Our room looks so fancy!

SOOOO now it's back to work.  Story shoot today, meeting tomorrow, emceeing an event Saturday.  But I'm refreshed! I'm ready!  Who knew vacation was not only wonderful.. but needed? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lady!

    I just stumbled upon your Blog from John C. Let me know if you ever want someone to walk around Walnut Creek lake with. I often go on the weekends - usually Sunday afternoon.

    Nicola

    ReplyDelete