Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cars, Cabins and... WAKE UP!

THAT'S RIGHT!  Another dream post...


**on a random side note, anyone remember on the show "Roundhouse" how they would wiggle their hands and make oogly noises when they switched to a dream sequence sketch??  Did anyone WATCH Roundhouse on Nickolodeon on Friday nights??  Fine.. judge me...**

I had to get to a live shot right away.. and it needed to be along water.. this huge ocean-like lake that for some reason we had to be on the completely other side of.  On this day (in dreamland) my photographer, Justin, was driving his black/dark blue Mustang convertible to our live shot.  I was really disappointed it wasn't the sky blue model.  I was also scared to death because Justin was going to drive right through a flooded road, and I was sure we'd get stuck/die.. or maybe I was just nervous I'd be late to my live shot.

Somehow.. I ended up at an amazing mansion-like cabin, and Brian was there.  Turns out, this cabin was his Uncle Terry's, fully furnished and awesome, but he wasn't living in it. 

 "Brian!!" said I. "Why don't we buy this!!??!!" 
"No... we can't."  Brian said.

The house was amazing.  Big open living room.. awesome kitchen.. great bedrooms with an attached bathroom.. awesome.  It just looked PERFECT and exactly right for us.  There was a pool in the backyard with a waterslide that went underground and ended up subtly in the front.. but not in a tacky kind of way.  Because front yard waterslides are soo tacky.

**another random side note.. anyone remember Top Dog waterslides?? Used to be at 20th and Cornhusker before anything else was there?  No?  Fine.. judge me...**


I'm off to DC!! Ladies, here I come!! Where the wine will be flowing and the dreams, I'm sure, will be PSYCHO....

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVED Roundhouse! Remember "TV Head??" I didn't even read through this whole post because I had to tell you that you were not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just happy I'm not prego in any more of your dreams. I'm still frightened by that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaaaa.. that was great :) And Molly.. bless you :) We're not alone!!

    ReplyDelete