Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kickin' The Habit


GOODBYE, FRIEND.

Hello.  My name is Brandi.  And I'm a Bejeweled Blitz addict.

I blame Megan.  For all of those months, I'd see her score updates and I'd think to myself
"hmm.. that must be a fantastic game if my brilliant, neat-o friend Megan keeps playing it!" 
So I allowed the app on Facebook.

BIG MISTAKE.
I have what I refer to as an "addicting personality"
(Schuetz: "Brandi, it's an 'addictive' personality.  Trust me, you're not addiciting.")

I have played this game every spare moment for the last 3 months.  I think it's time for an intervention.
So as of tomorrow, the start of a new year.. a new decade.. I am saying goodbye to Bejeweled Blitz.

It's time.  I JUST WANT MY OLD LIFE BACK!!

On a completely unrelated note..
if anyone has any idea how to get Mack to go outside and do his business QUICKLY
when it's 10 degrees BELOW zero..
instead of walking around our front yard EATING SNOW...
please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Save yourself while you still can!! Don't end up like me - I think my only hope now is bejeweled blitz rehab.

    ReplyDelete