Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bah Humbug

To the woman who honked at me in the Westroads parking lot Friday, because apparently I wasn't backing out of my stall fast enough:
MERRY CHRISTMAS.


I can't handle Christmas shopping on the weekends. When everyone and their mom is out. And 90% of those people either can't drive, or are talking on their cells, or are just not paying attention and creating the most frustrating domino effect on traffic known to man... ugh.


The one bright spot... a little (big) guy I call Mack


How do you not love a guy that gets so much happiness from a simple car ride?

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I can comment now!

    Christmas traffic and crowds are the WORST. Scott and I were in Target on Saturday afternoon and I just wanted to curl up in the fetal position and take a nap. But I just would have been trampled, so I kept on going.

    I LOVE that you have a blog now!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete