Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm Better Now...

I'm not angry anymore :)  Here's a HAPPIER post, just in time for the holidays!!
Actually, Christmas was a few days ago.. but I'm still getting this posted before New Years.. so BOO-YA!


THE THINGS THAT MAKE ME STUPID EXCITED!!!



The Christmas Edition

NUMERO CINCO
A STAR WARS CHRISTMAS
Judge me.. I don't care..
DirecTV's Christmas gift to me was a day-long Star Wars marathon on Spike. 
(Technically, it was both Friday and Saturday, butEpisodes 1-3 suck donkey balls and they don't count... please note the above photo references the REAL Star Wars.)
PLUS.. Brian got me the Family Guy version of Return of the Jedi for Christmas.
PLUS.. when we watched the Family Guy version of Return of the Jedi, we also got the special feature showing the writers playing Star Wars Trivial Pursuit.
a) yes.. we spent 45 minutes of our lives we'll never get back watching other people..
on a DVD.. playing Trivial Pursuit.
b) I NEED THIS GAME... Megan and I, versus Scott and Brian. 
We would destroy them like the Empire destroyed Alderaan.
c) Judge me.. I don't care..

NUMERO CUATRO
MARY KAY SKIN STUFF
Another awesome gift from my awesome husband: some new Mary Kay facial products!!  I LOVE Mary Kay skin stuff--ever since Jenni was a Mary Kay girl when we lived together, I've been hooked.  This stuff makes your skin look and feel soooo soft... I mean, look at the girl in the picture!?! Look how happy she is!!
ok, she's probably getting paid 15 G's to smile in this picture.. which makes me sick.. but HEY!
So I'm excited to kick back in a hot bath with a good book and make myself pretty :)

NUMERO TRES
VICTORIA'S SECRET PAJAMA PANTS
OK, I'm starting to get worried how many pictures of gorgeous women I'm posting on this blog...
but again, LOOK HOW HAPPY SHE IS!! It's because she's wearing Victoria's Secret pajama pants.  They are ridiculous expensive, so I never buy them for myself, but my mom got me another pair for Christmas.  If I could live in them, I WOULD.  And I pretty much do at home.
BRILLIANT. 
If you are coming to visit me in the hospital after Easton's arrival, you'll probably see these pants.


NUMERO DOS

THE LEG IS BETTER!!!
I came down with malaria, a bad cold about two weeks ago.. and I don't know if my nerve sensors shifted their pain focus or what, but my leg has improved TREMENDOUSLY in the last few weeks.  The pain is still there, but I'm not chain-icing, I'm not having trouble sleeping, and I'm not limping as much. 
THANK YOU, GOD.


NUMERO UNO... ALWAYS :)
An INCREDIBLE husband whom I love more than anything,
a sweet dog who makes us laugh..

and an amazing gift from God who we'll meet in just a few weeks!
LOOK AT HIS SWEET, CHUBBY CHEEKS!! :)
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!
I love you all, and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment