Wednesday, July 28, 2010

YEEEEE HAW!

Last night, I had a thought that made me smile, and giggle,
and have really happy thoughts.

Ever heard of Mutton Bustin'??  Watch the video below...


IT. IS. AWESOME.  Kids, holding onto sheep for dear life for as long as they can...
kinda like the kid version of bull riding.

And it will take place at the Sarpy County Fair in a few short days. 

Unfortunately, we don't have any kids (yet). 
So I started thinking of who else DOES have kids that would be awesome little Mutton Busters.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Jace and Ashley.

AWESOME.

This is my new mission. 
Megan, I apologize for getting your child involved in my fiendish schemes :)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Ashley will become mutton busting champion of the midwest, and then we will owe all our thanks to you.

    Or we could just stick to the funnel cake instead. :-)

    ReplyDelete