Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Return of the Jedi

I wish I was a Jedi.. then I'd be in shape.. and have a light saber.  Wait, I have one of those, thanks to my friend and 10pm producer Andrew.  It makes noise and lights up.  I rule.

I digress... I'M BAAAAA-AAACK.. inspired by the beautiful Dani Demers to restart this bad boy blog, as Team BP will be embarking on many new adventures in the next few months :)

But for today... I'm stealing John and Molly Campbell's blog topic and making it my own.  Enjoy! And welcome back!

TEN ON TUESDAY
For each of the following 10 categories tell me the product you use and why.
1.  Cell phone:  Verizon, I've never had a problem getting reception anywhere.
2.  Email:  Hotmail and Hearst, Hotmail because it scared me the least when it was time to move away from AOL, and Hearst because work provides it
3.  Toothpaste:  Whatever Brian buys :) Although I kinda want to try the new Crest Whitening one that allegedly works WONDERS in 2 weeks.. even if you eat blueberry pie and drink wine like the model does
4.  Car:  Honda Accord Coupe, best deal for me at the time my last lease expired... although I miss my Nissan Altima Couple dearly
5.  Writing Utensil:  Pens.  Blue.  Pretty.
6.  Lotion:  Whatever's on sale and strikes my fancy at Target.
7.  Interior Paint:  Behr, by Home Depot.
8.  Soda/Drink:  Icees.  Mixed Cherry and Coke.
9.  Laundry Detergent:  Gain.  Brian's allergic to Tide, and I'm allergic to ALL (as in A-L-L.. not every kind of detergent).
10.  Medicine:  What a weird question... gummy vitamins?

CHEERIO! 

1 comment:

  1. Are you back!!!?????!!!?? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I missed your writing. :-)

    ReplyDelete